Sunday, September 23, 2012

How to survive to PE lessons! AKA Sport inspiration + OOTD

Hello you! Today's post is about sporty fashion... I show you how I change just my top clothes after PE lessons creating a new look. I highly recommend to braid your hair in a fishtail (so that the hair does not bother you at PE), later on, when you untie it your hair will have a lot of volume and texture <3 Hope you like it!
Reebok shoes, Primark leggings (I cut them), Cookie monster t-shirt from AreaZero, White top from Lefties, DIY vest (original jacket from Pimkie).

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good post! Cute blog too :)

    Follow back?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied to your post on my blog but not sure if you read it. But you can just follow this blog
      "notanobession.blogspot.com"

      Your instagram pictures are super cute! I love finding great pictures online

      Delete